- To prevent mistakes and rejections, players should always read the rules carefully
- Make sure your submission includes all requirements of challenge specifics, video requirements, general rules
- Give us information in the message section about the final result (Round, Time, Kills), timestamp where Gobblegums are visible, round of first down for Flawless, etc. it makes our work easier and your submission is being processed faster
- Always double check if you have chosen the right game, map, category and challenge, and if all players are listed
- If you\'re using fake email or Discord ID is wrong, staff who is verifying your submission won\'t be able to contact you in case of any problems, keep that in mind.
- Main video link contains: full gameplay / last video part / montage. Montage and short clip are ALLOWED for main video link as long as your submission is meeting other requirements (such as full or partial gameplay, depends the leaderboard.) A montage is NOT ALLOWED for a speedrun (Voted on August 19th, 2021.) Any speedrun before this date that has a montage is permitted to stay on the site.
- After you submit a game, the video/highlighted vod must be visible to the public for at least one month before it can be made private or deleted.
- Players caught cheating will have their records removed from the leaderboards and may receive a temporary or permanent ban from the site.
- Players must use their own gameplay. Anyone caught stealing gameplay will be banned from the site.
- FOV on PC in older games without FOV slider (for newer games you can set FOV with built-in option) is ALLOWED.
- Only 1 player playing during the coop games, 2nd, 3rd or 4th player not required to be active to play.
- Duplicating wonder weapons is NOT ALLOWED.
- Glitches, bugs or exploits with the exception of the specific ones which were voted as allowed by the community, are NOT ALLOWED.
- Round skipping of any kind (every round must be played in full) is NOT ALLOWED.
- Abusing insta-kill melee weapons (for example by locking a melee key and going afk for hours) is NOT ALLOWED.
- For Records to count as the succeeding round, this requires all zombies to be killed and for the game to game over, dc, or leave whilst the game is round transitioning: however if there are any number of zombies left then the record will count as the previous / current round.
PATCHES, MODS & TOOLS: (we strongly recommend using basic versions, and read rules for all game modes and leaderboards, as some of these things are not allowed on some of them)
- Mods and scripts giving players an unfair advantage are NOT ALLOWED
- Redacted & Redacted Nightly - ALLOWED
- Plutonium, BGamer, TIM, MUT, BOEM, LAN Coop - ALLOWED
- Reset Trackers, Health Bar, Hooked WSplit, FOV Changer - ALLOWED
- Tracking Remaining Zombies - NOT ALLOWED (with the exception of First Rooms - community voted)
- Fast Ray - ALLOWED (with the exception of First Rooms - community voted)
- Fast Melee - ALLOWED (with the exception of WW2)
- game_mod - ALLOWED to play Custom Maps and Mods like Reimagined, NOT ALLOWED to use on normal games
- Zolfernos - NOT ALLOWED
- BO1 custom .ff files - NOT ALLOWED [community vote]
- BO2 custom GSC files - ALLOWED (but only if their effects are not breaking any other rules)
- BO2: Using Trap & Jetgun patch is ALLOWED
- Custom Corpses - NOT ALLOWED
- Uncut Patches Waw & Bo1, RAW Lobby Patch Bo1, T4M & T4M fix WaW - ALLOWED
- Config changes, Custom camouflages & aesthetics, hostname, text bindings, fast restart button, FOV, borderless screen, backward movement speed* are ALLOWED (WaW, BO1 & BO2)
- Bo3: Loading any kind of mod (including aesthetics) for a game (not a custom map), is NOT ALLOWED, as it enables options which are otherwise disabled (such as console)
FIRST ROOM RULES:
- Patching backward speed on World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2 is NOT ALLOWED starting from April 17th, 2020, games played with it will no longer be accepted. (this doesn\'t include Black Ops Solo) [community vote]
- Using Rapid Fire and Fast Ray is NOT ALLOWED. [community vote]
- All new World Record games on World at War, Black Ops and Black Ops 2 are required to have full gameplay. (We can understand missing few minutes). Games played before 2020 are excluded.
NO PERKS RULES:
- Obtaining free perks (by Monkeys, EE steps, rewards or random perks) is NOT ALLOWED
- Perma-Perks are ALLOWED
- Masks on Revelations are NOT ALLOWED
- For all maps on Advance Warfare, Maps Gorod Krovi & Revelations from Black Ops 3 and Gauntlets from Black Ops 4 a 3rd party timer is optional, because they have a built-in timer appearing on the scoreboard.
- Using timers bounded with game engine is ALLOWED, but start/end position still goes by ZWR rules.
- A timer or elapsed timer (example: Ps4 livestream timer) must be present on screen at all times.
- Timeline from theater mode is ALLOWED.
- Taking time result from after action report / game performance for SR 100/255 Speedrun is ALLOWED.
- Pausing the timer (as long as progress is not being made when the timer is paused) is ALLOWED.
- Cutting gameplay in multiple video parts is ALLOWED.
- A countdown timer is NOT ALLOWED.
- Using timer from custom mutations is NOT ALLOWED.
- Using free doors across all Bo4 Speedruns is NOT ALLOWED.
- Skipping cutscenes is ALLOWED.
- Coop splitscreen is ALLOWED on any coop challenge up to 4 Players in 1 screen
LIVESTREAMS & PLATFORMS:
- Site is accepting footage from YouTube (public and unlisted) and Twitch (highlights)
- Mixer video proof is not accepted due to videos disapearing from the platform after 2 weeks.
- Facebook is currently not accepted, we're looking into enabling it in the future.
- Platforms we're accepting games from are: PC, Playstation, XBOX and WII U.
- Footage from the handcam has to be clear and stable, otherwise it'll be denied.
- We strongly recommend full gameplay. (Minimum Resolution 360p.) We still require full gameplay for some categories (check rules on leaderboard).
- A gameplay montage is ALLOWED. Make sure to add it as a main video.
- Theater mode recordings are ALLOWED as long as all requirements are visible within the video (Rounds,Points, Game Lobby if required,etc).
- Game lobby is recommended to be displayed either before launching the map or after the game ends on Black Ops 3, Infinite Warfare and Black Ops 4.
- Black Ops 3 - Solo: If the Game lobby is not displayed the Player can display the GobbleGum loadout at anytime in the game as long the timestamp is given on the submission message space
- Black Ops 3 - Solo: All No GobbleGum Challenges must show the "After Action Report" in their video submission with a timestamp given on the submission message space, to prove no use of GobbleGums
- Not showing loadout on the video may cause a change of category for your record in Black Ops 3 and Black Ops 4.
- Twitch: Make sure your video footage is HIGHLIGHTED, as past broadcasts will not be accepted.
- YouTube: The video must be PUBLICorUNLISTED.
- We strongly advice that for YouTube montage videos and short clips, players link a playlist of their gameplay in the video's description.
- Starting July 1st, 2020, full gameplay requirements have changed. Instead, refer to the rules within each of the leaderboards. Disregard previous leniencies, such as copyright strikes, channel take-downs, and any other occurrences which are out of players' control. New submissions are required to have acceptable gameplay proof, that is valid and available for re-verification at all times if needed. (Note: This doesn't apply to submissions that are years old but are widely regarded by the community as legitimate games.
BREAKS & DISCONNECTS:
- The player must reconnect in the same round as disconnect / before the next round starts or the game will void from that point on (also if a player is leaving).
- Players must continue to use the same loadout before disconnecting (NOT ALLOWED to switch their GobbleGums from their previous loadout).
- Any form of sleeper is ALLOWED for a coop game such as: use of sit-in glitches, having a player disconnect and reconnect, holding zombies in windows, zombies are under influence of EMP, stay out of map as long players stop killing zombies or doing EE steps. However using cheats to perform a sleeper (such as godmode or noclip) is NOT ALLOWED.
- Timer can be paused at a break; counts from the point as the zombie is behind the window, players have taken the sit-in-glitch, when the Staff can clearly recognize a break while running with last zombie around.
- Trading weapons, buying equipment or perks, doing EE steps, upgrading weapons counts as a game process
- In case of emergency in a 3 or 4 players game, when a disconnected player cannot rejoin for some reason, it is allowed for another player to take his place in Black Ops II and Black Ops III. It is not allowed to abuse that (e.g to get a fresh player in a long highround), staff will deny the game if any signs of abuse of that method are present there. Joining player has to provide FULL GAMEPLAY from his perspective (including loadout in Black Ops III) in the submission alongside the gameplay from someone who was in the game since the beginning. Since emergency like this doesn\\\\\\\'t happen a lot, submitting multiple games with other players rejoining is NOT ALLOWED. This is NOT ALLOWED in Black Ops 4 because it could only be used for abusing Elixirs as joining is possible only up to round 5. Which player is showing on the leaderboards is up to players to decide.
- Staffs are the people who do a volunteer work for the zombies community. Their responsibility is verifying submissions, they determine if games are following rules and meeting requirements.
- If staff is denying a submission, there is always a reason for it. If the player did not received an email with the reason he can always reach out to the administration.
- Staff aren\'t robots, everyone is making mistakes. If you see a mistake you can report it using \\\"Report a problem\\\" button, you can find it on the bottom part of the page.
- Verification process may takes some time. Status of your submission can be checked here
- You can contact staff and administration through ZWR Discord or the email support.
ZWR FEATURED STREAM:
- Streams are featured on the home page.
- A staff will choose randomly a stream to be featured every time (Twitch or YouTube).
- The only streams that will be featured are Zombie streams (featuring any of the games ZWR supports).
- Any player can ask to be featured by messaging staff or admin.
Black OPS COLD WAR
- Rampage Inducer is ALLOWED for normal high round games, NOT for any type of speedrun except for the categories that allow it.